Conference in New York, USA with AAGEF
Luxury brands: How to engage with the next generation of consumersJoin us for an exclusive panel discussion with renowned leaders about how luxury brands engage with the next generation of consumers.
Date and time: Wednesday 21 June, 7-10pm
Location: Burberry 131 Spring Street New York, NY 10012
19:00 - 21:00 Arrival of attendees, Introduction, Panel and Q&A
21:00 - 22:00 Cocktail dinner
On the initiative of the ESCP NYC Delegation, the Association des Amis des Grandes Écoles Françaises (AAGEF) is pleased to invite you to an exclusive Luxury Conference, engaging a panel discussion with distinguished speakers, and promising opportunities to network with industry professionals and fellow students from the French major Grandes Écoles.
AAGEF is honored to announce the following speakers:
- President Boucheron Americas: Philippe Galtié (ESCP Alumni)
- President Burberry Americas: Thibaut Perrin-Faivre (NEOMA Alumni)
- President Vilebrequin Americas: Emmanuele Vinciguerra (ESSEC Alumni)
This panel will explore the new customer expectations coming from the new generations, Millennials and Gen-Z, including:
- Meeting Sustainability & ESG goals for value-based shoppers
- Accelerating innovation while maintaining brand equity
- Offering seamless multi-channel customer experiences
- Entering the Resale market against Fast Fashion wastefulness
- Integrating diversity and inclusion, while maintaining an image of exclusivity
The panel will be followed by a cocktail dinner with the finest French canapés by Angelina Paris NYC, fine organic Champagne by Telmont and Evian waters.
As you may imagine, places are limited so please register early on a first come first served basis!
A ticket includes the panel and the food & beverages.
AAGEF is a not-for-profit organization that brings together the U.S. Alumni Clubs of the following leading major French Grandes Écoles: Arts et Métiers ParisTech, Audencia, Centrale Lyon, Centrale Paris, EDHEC, EM Lyon, ENA, ENSAE, ESCP/EAP, ESSEC, HEC, HEC JF, INSEAD, Mines ParisTech, Normale Sup, Ponts & Chaussées, Polytechnique, Sciences-Po, Supaero, Supelec and Telecom ParisTech.
Datele mercredi 21 juin 2023 de 19:00 à 22:00
Date limite d'inscriptionmercredi 21 juin 2023 00:00
131 Spring Street