International Day: Conference with alumni, Audencia Atlantic Campus, Nantes
Alumni round table conference "International opportunities as career acelerators"
10 October is International Day at Audencia.
Whether you are at the beginning or the middle of your professional journey, an international experience is a great way of moving your career onwards and upwards.
The panel of alumni for this edition of International Day all have something to share about working outside their home country. Come and join them for a plenary session followed by individual workshops for insights on how an international career can work for you and what next steps you should be thinking about now.
- Tarek Alassar (IMM 14), Country Manager with Legos in Paris
- Hervé-Pierre Beauchesne (GE 99), ex VP Analyst with Moodys in New York
- Avneet Kaur (IMM 18), Chargée de promotions with Banque Populaire in Nantes
- Estelle Marie (GE 04), South Europe Director with French Founders in Madrid
- Nancy Yinan Guan (IMM 18), Product Manager with Curver in Paris
12:45-13:45 Alumni Round table: “International opportunities as career accelerators” in Edit de Nantes
- Parentheses “Kick starting your career in the USA”
- Nancy (IMM 18) “Finding your first job in France”
- Tarek (IMM 14) “Helping French companies grow internationally”
- Estelle (GE 04) “Build and optimise your network in Europe”
- Hervé-Pierre (GE 99) “Finance careers in the USA”
- Avneet (IMM 18) “Speaking French to work in France”
16.30-17.30 NETWORKING SESSION
Our alumni guest speakers are available for a short networking session which we are calling “AMA” (ask me anything),
Datejeudi 10 octobre 2019 de 12:45 à 13:45
Date limite d'inscriptionjeudi 10 octobre 2019 12:00
LieuEDIT DE NANTES AUDITORIUM
Audencia Atlantic Campus
8 route de la Joneliere