Highered online career fair
The EFMD Global Virtual Fairs are open to both students and alumni, and will take place over the course of five days, from April 19-23. The event will feature multiple sector, profile and geographic-specific fairs all on a single platform in a pavilion-style format.
What is there for you?
This is a great chance to introduce yourself to potential employers, meet with the recruiters and start applying to their opportunities, both local and international.
- Visit the virtual booth of the companies/organizations
- Attend live webinars/presentations organized by companies/organizations
- Live chat and interview with recruiters
- Pitch your profile to recruiters as part of the “Pitch Perfect Challenge”
Each day you will also have the opportunity to participate in networking sessions, live CV Clinics and the online Digital Conference with leading Careers speakers.
Follow these steps to register for the EFMD Global Virtual Fairs:
- Sign-up to the Audencia's GetHighered platform. If you already have an account, simply log in.
- You need to be a verified student or alum to access the full features of your account. If the platform requests a “school email”, simply enter your school email for verification.
- After verification and a successful login, you will see a “Virtual Events” option on the menu at the top of your screen. Click on “Virtual Events”.
- After clicking on “Virtual Events”, navigate to the event (The EFMD Global Virtual Fairs by Highered) and click on “Confirm your interest” to register.
How to prepare
- Upload your CV on the GetHighered platform under “My Page”
- Watch the Masterclass “Build your career portfolio with Highered “ recording to understand how the platform works here
- Follow Highered on social media to get more insights
Datedu lundi 19 avril 2021 à 09:00 au vendredi 23 avril 2021 à 19:00
Date limite d'inscriptionlundi 19 avril 2021 00:00