Audencian dinner in San Francisco, USA
On the second leg of their learning expedition, six Audencia students are coming to Silicon Valley. They will be accompanied by Audencia Alumni and staff members including :
- Valérie Claude-Gaudillat (Director of Innovation)
- Florence Alix-Gravellier (Head of Alumni Relations)
- Marine Jegu (Development Officer)
- Lucie Gouanelle (GE 98 - San Francisco Chapter Ambassador)
- Michaël Thoby (ExecMBA 13)
- François Macé (GE 79)
The School has the pleasure of inviting alumni living -or passing through- San Francisco to a French-themed network dinner. This event will allow you to reconnect with your school and participate in its outreach. Discover today's students, inspire them and be inspired in return.
- Date: Saturday 12 January 2019
- Time: from 6.30pm
- Venue: VIE Winery on Treasure Island, 448 Clipper Cove, San Francisco. For directions to the winery, please follow this link!
Datesamedi 12 janvier 2019 de 18:30 à 22:00
Date limite d'inscriptionvendredi 11 janvier 2019 09:00
448 Clipper Cove, San Francisco