Go France! Launch in Paris
Audencia published the Go France Guide in 2019 as a resource for internationals considering a career in France after their studies. Starting with HR professionals’ top tips and debunking the myths and realities of the workplace, Go France also showcases the experiences of international alumni who have aced the challenge of finding a job in France.
Come and join the launch event which aims to bring the conversation live:
- Date: Thursday 6 February 2020
- Time: From 19:00
- Venue: Audencia Paris Campus, 95 rue Falguière, Paris 75015
Diversity in the workplace is recognised by many studies as an undeniable advantage for organizations, how is it actually achieved? How do talent acquisition professionals approach the recruitment of international students in their teams? What are the best ways for international students to equip themselves in their search for a job in France?
Come and learn about companies that manage efficient selection, interview and onboarding processes and international Audencia Alumni who have been through them.
19:30 Conversation with talent acquisition professionals
MODERATOR: Pauline Warlet, International Content Manager, Welcome to the Jungle
- Anne-Marie Husser, HR Director France-Luxembourg, Amazon (Alumna, GE 90)
- Lorène Chenard, Talent Development Manager, Valeo
- Véronique Denant, Associate Director and Coach, ALPHEE
- Anahid Hanimyan, Senior Head Hunter IT/Telecom, PLES Convergence
- Lorena Rodriguez Mendoza, Salesforce Alliance Manager, IBM (Alumna, IMM 12)
- Nancy Yinan Guan, Product Manager, Curver (Alumna, IMM 18)
Datele jeudi 6 février 2020 de 19:00 à 22:00
Date limite d'inscriptionjeudi 6 février 2020 19:00
LieuAudencia Paris Campus
95 Rue Falguière, 75015 Paris