Webinar: Patrick McGinnis on making good career decisions
We are used to the idea that having options is a good thing. But too many choices, and too much information, can easily get us stuck: we wait so long for a perfect next step that we risk missing out altogether.
In this webinar, venture capitalist and author Patrick McGinnis explains how to avoid analysis paralysis and make good decisions about important life and career choices.
We will discuss:
• How to make, and not regret, big career decisions
• How a little FOMO (fear of missing out) can be a good thing)
• The value of discarding choices and reducing distractions
• Why action trumps options
• The 3 simple, yet powerful, techniques to becoming decisive.
We will also explore how to become more decisive in general and learn to commit to what you want (and have the courage to miss out on the rest).
All participants receive
Everyone who registers for this event will receive:
- Access to the webinar and the chance to ask questions live
- Catch-up recording of the webinar
- A bonus materials resource pack including slides and support materials.