Webinar : Understanding and using your strengths in challenging times
Come join our expert Dr. Manuelle Charbonneau (GE 84) who has over 25 years of experience in leadership and career transition coaching.
In this webinar, she will help you:
- Learn what Character Strengths are and how to spot them in yourself and others
- Understand your unique combination of Signature Strengths
- Apply your Signature Strengths to your everyday life and work to flourish, even in challenging times
This webinar is based on positive psychology and the research-based VIA Character Strengths assessment. It will help you increase your confidence and help you live a more engaged and fulfilling life and career.
NOTE: This is an interactive webinar for Audencia students and alumni. Before the webinar, participants must complete the 15 minute free questionnaire using this link. (Create an account on this website, take the test and get your results).
Webinar organised by your career center.
About the speaker
Manuelle Charbonneau is a business psychology and leadership development expert, founder of Charbonneau Leadership Consulting.
- In English: www.charbonneauleadership.com
- In French: www.conseilcharbonneauleadership.com
Manuelle works particularly well with:
- C-suite, senior leaders, partners and high potentials in professional services firms
- Global executives and leaders in the Euro-North American space, including the complex US-French space
- Exceptionally talented individuals at all levels in expertise-intensive and high complexity environments
Although her clients come from a variety of sectors (high tech, luxury, pharmaceutical, biotech, aerospace, consumer goods, utilities, energy, fashion, telecom, defense, academia, government, non-profits and startups), her focus at this time is on developing leaders in expertise-intensive and high complexity environments.
She is bilingual and bicultural American/French, and coaches and consults internationally with leaders and teams in both English and French, in person or through videoconferencing technology.